SWAG is an acronym for Saved With Amazing Grace drawn from the bible verse;
‘For it is by GRACE you have been SAVED, through faith and this not far from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works so that no one can boast.’ (Ephesians 2:8-9)
SwagNation_Ke is a movement of young and gifted youth, with a passion to demonstrate and minister the love of God through talent.
To build a nation of young people deeply rooted in Christ using their nurtured talents for the glory of God.
To demonstrate and minister the love of God through our talent.
- Nurture and utilize our God-given talent (poetry, spoken word, singing, dancing, photography, fashion, instrumentalists, and deejay) to the best of our ability to the glory and honour of our creator.
- To be role models in all we do, in our speech, in life, in love, and in purity.
- Reaching out with love to the lost and making Disciples of Christ.
- Be transformers by bringing positive change to the environment around us.
- Tackle issues affecting youth from a Christian perspective.
- Creating an atmosphere where we as youth may help each other grow as we interact with no judgement or prejudice or discrimination.
☆Biblically Grounded – Our foundation and guide is God’s word.
☆Passionate – We’re zealous for Christ, His mission, and His heart and we express it in all we do because want the whole world to know.
☆Excellence – We always give our best effort in all we do since Christ gave it all on the cross.
☆Integrity – We are accountable to our commitments and true to our principles as Christians.
☆Humility – Christ’s example of sacrifice makes us dependent upon the Holy Spirit for strength, keeps us willing to admit where we’re wrong or need correction, and helps us recognize our need of others.
☆Team – We build kingdom connections and work together within the diversity of God’s Family.
☆Continuous Improvement – Even when we do our best, we look for opportunities to learn from our experiences then work smarter and harder.
☆Fun – There is freedom in Christ to be the special creation God made you so do it and have a good time doing it when you can.
We understand that we have been saved from sin not by our own efforts but because of His love for us. By dying on the cross Christ gave as Salvation as a FREE gift. Realizing that we were saved at a price, a costly price of Gods own son dying on the cross and yet from that we are granted the free gift of Salvation, we feel we just have to share with the world. Thus we use what we have, that is our God-given talents to spread the Love, the great news of Salvation.